That's Good! That's Bad! on Santa's Journey by Margery Cuyler

 


On Christmas Eve, Santa sets off to deliver presents to a little boy. But between a snowstorm, an icy roof, and a dusty chimney, things don't go as expected. That's Good! That's Bad! on Santa's Journey by Margery Cuyler illustrated by Michael Garland was published in 2009. This book is apart of the book series called That's Good That's Bad. 


I really wanted to like this story but it was such an odd story. There was not really a plot to the story just sentences and trying to figure out if each action was bad or good. My kids were even confused by this book. I could see a teacher using it to teach cause and effect but other then that I think the story fell flat. We did like the colorful illustrations throughout the story. But I don't recommend to read it for the holiday season. 





Comments

Popular Posts