Circle, Square, Moose by Kelly Bingham

 


This hilarious book manages to illustrate a fact or two about shapes while providing a three-dimensional stomping ground for best friends Moose and Zebra. What will happen? Who will save the day? It's all up in the air until the final page, where Moose and Zebra (and Cat, too) creates a perfect - and perfectly heartwarming - ending. Circle, Square, Moose by Kelly Bingham illustrated by Paul O. Zelinsky was published in September 2014. This is the second book is Moose series. 

I read the first book in this series a long time ago. It always made my kids giggle. So when I found out there was a second book with the silly moose I decided to check it out from the local library. The illustrations in this book are colorful and you see the personality of the characters in this book. I loved reading this to Cassie and pointed at the different shapes. We are working on learning the shapes in our house with her. She loved and giggled at the silly antics of the Moose trying to take over the book. I recommend this for preschoolers. 

Check out other books on forest animals here. 

Check out other books on Cassie's list here. 


Comments

Popular Posts