I Feel Sad: Why Do I Feel Sad Today? by DK Publishing

 


I Feel Sad helps young children understand sadness, describing possible reasons why they might get sad, the different ways sadness looks from the outside, and what to do if you want to stop feeling sad. I Feel Sad: Why Do I Feel Sad Today? by D.K. Publishing was published in August 2020. 


I love this board book in how it explains what it feels like being sad. This book really describes how it can make the body feel. I love how bright the illustrations are and how it is made to keep the little readers attention. This book is really easy to read and has a lot of learning. They talk about not only what being sad feels like but also how to help yourself when you are feeling sad. It's a great book and I recommend it to be in any nursery library. 



Comments

Popular Posts