Saturday Night at the Dinosaur Stomp by Carol Diggory Shields

 


I know, I know, not another dinosaur book. I am so sorry but we are still checking out dinosaur books at our house. In this book, find out what dinosaurs do for fun. What happens when the Jurassic gang wants to let of some steam. Saturday Night at the Dinosaur Stomp by Carol Diggory Shields illustrated by Scott Nash was published in February 2002. 

I had a lot of hope for this book but felt like the story-line did not make much sense. I felt like they could have done more and made it more fun for kids. The illustrations though really saved the book in my kids eyes. They loved to look at the pages and even made up their own book. I just felt like more could have come from this book. Don't recommend checking it out. 





Comments

Popular Posts