Dino-Racing by Lisa Wheeler

 


Another dinosaur book, I know what you are thinking but at that time my kids were getting amped up to go through a drive-thru dinosaur exhibit. So yes, dinosaur books. In this book, find out who's the speediest on and off the track. But make sure to buckle your seatbelt these dino-racers are sure to set prehistoric records. Dino-Racing by Lisa Wheeler illustrated by Barry Gott was published in October 2016. This book is apart of the Dino-Sports collection. This book was awarded Great Lakes Great Books Awards for K-1 in 2018. 

I really love the the illustrations in this book. They are colorful and really draw the attention to the story. I love how the author uses the actual name of the dinosaurs. It really helps kids learn the names of them. I felt the story-line of this book was really lacking and didn't keep my kids attention. I felt like there could be more to it then it is. But I also don't know much about racing. It's a cute book all in all. 





Comments

Popular Posts