Say What? by Angela DiTerlizzi

 



I saw this book on goodreads and knew that Cassie would love to listen to me read this book. She loves trying to get google to play animal noises all day if I let her. How do we know what animals say when they say what they with their sounds everyday? With an interactive text and bright playful illustrations, explore what baby animals really mean when they make their adorable baby animal sounds. Say What? by Angela DiTerlizzi illustrated by Joey Chou was published in July 2011. This book has won Florida Book Award for Children's Literature Bronze in 2011. 

I loved the illustrations in this book and how colorful they are. I really liked this book and loved how it has a different lesson in it. I love how it has different types of animals and it goes through different things that the animals say. Cassie really loved this book and loved looking at all the different animals on each page. She also loved making the animal noises. The story-line is simple and still really cute. This book is really easy to read aloud to kids. 





Comments

Popular Posts