Rhyming Dust Bunnies by Jan Thomas

 


I love finding different kind of books and also finding books that rhyme. I found this book and thought this I have to check this out and read it to my younger kids. In this book, These dust bunnies love to rhyme. Well, except for Bob. Much to the other bunnies' frustration, Bob can never get the rhythm right. Then he saves everyone from a big, scary monster wielding, and they all breath a sigh of relief. Rhyming Dust Bunnies by Jan Thomas was published in January 2006. This book has won Monarch Award (2011), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Picture Book (2009), North Carolina Children's Book Award (2011). 


The illustrations in this book are so colorful and so fun like. I love how the dust bunnies are scared of a vacuum. My kindergarten loved to fix all of Bob's words into one that rhymes with the other words. It was great practice for him to work on rhyming. Cassie just giggled through the whole book. This book is great to introduce or review rhyming words for kids. I loved this book and I wish she created more books like this. This book will be read a lot in our house as the younger two grow older. 





Comments

Popular Posts