Book Review: Dino-Dancing by Lisa Wheeler


We love dinosaurs in this house and love reading about dinosaurs. So when I saw this book at the library I knew I had to check out for my kiddos. "Dino-Dancing" by Lisa Wheeler and illustrations by Barry Gott is about different dinosaurs in a prehistoric "So You Think You Can Dance" competition. Have you ever seen an allosaurus in pointe shoes and a tutu or a raptor swing-dancing?

This book has so much potential to be a great book but I felt like it was lacking something through out the book. I really like though how they used the dinosaurs names as well as the actual terms for the dance movies. The illustrations by Barry Gott are amazing and detailed. My three older kiddos loved looking at the pictures and giggling at the dinosaurs doing all the moves. It's one you have to check out.

Check here for more books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten.

Check here if Kid books aren't your cup of tea. 

Comments

Popular Posts