Book Review: Cat Secrets by Jef Czekaj


A few years ago I was on bedrest with Mason and saw a deal that a local animal shelter was having a huge sale. I hinted to my mom that we should go and look to see what they had (I am horrible on bedrest). So we headed out with me being really pregnant and almost four year old and an almost 2 year old to "look" at cats. We fell in love with a cat that name is Pepe and he soon became ours. Our cat Pepe is a spunky cat who acts like a dog. He loves to snuggle and be petted but he also loves playing and hunting my daughter Ginny. So then we had to check out this book, "Cat Secrets" by Jef Czekaj. In this book, you will learn about the famous cat secrets but only if you are a cat. First you have to prove you are a cat. Then you will learn about the cat secrets.

This book was so fun and so creative. The kids giggled and really like hearing about the secrets to be a cat. The illustrations in this book are really simple and not much to them and even their colors. But it's a good book to read to kids.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books to Kindergarten. 

Check out Mommy's books here. 

Comments

Popular Posts