Book Review: What If You Had Animal Teeth? by Sandra Markle


"What If What You Had Animal Teeth!?" by Sandra Markle and illustrated by Howard McWilliam is about the imagination of children. would happen if a human had teeth like an animal which would your child choose. Would they choose elephants, beavers, and naked mole rat.


I really enjoyed this book a lot. The illustrations through out this book are AMAZING SAUCE. This book I consider both fiction and non-fiction. On one side is the fiction part of the story and on the other side is the non-fiction part. I loved how it draws the children to think what would it look like if they had certain animal teeth. But I also like how they have facts of the animals as well. My kids giggled on every page and really enjoyed learning about the animals. I recommend adding this to your library whether you are a teacher or a parent.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten here.

Check out Mommy books here.


Comments

Popular Posts