Book Review: Moo, Baa, La La La! by Sandra Boynton

I received this from my baby shower for my fourth child (a good friend put it on for me). "Moo, Baa, La La La!" by Sandra Boynton is a whimsical and hilarious book that features nontraditional text and famous animal characters. It is on thick board books and are perfect for little kids hands.

This book was given to me and I am not one that reads a lot of Sandra Boynton books because they lack content in my eyes. But my three year old and my six month old (Cassie's six months now...) love this book. They will laugh when I read it and I find that I read it for every nap during the day which is three times for Cassie. The illustrations throughout this book are so cute and colorful and it's so easy to keep a six month old attention. The story line are really really simple which is also good for little kids. I really enjoyed that they had actual animal sounds and not fake. Well they have one that is not what an animal says but they fix it.

Check out other books on Cassie's 1000 books before Kindergarten here...

Check out Mom's nap time books here.

Also check out how we do the Come Follow Me lessons here.


Comments

Popular Posts