Book Review: Big Rain Coming by Katrina Germein


We have had a very rainy summer this year and so I checked out some books on rain and storms for the kids to read. "Big Rain Coming" by Katrina Germein was published in 2000. This book is based off in Australia. It follows a family that is begging for rain to rain down on their land.

The pictures are so unique which I love for my kids to see different then all the other books we have read. They are colorful and really tell the story. We loved the repeated phrase through out the story that the kids even started to say it with me as I read the page. I wish that it had a bit more of a story line that could keep the kids attention. But it's a unique story and different then what we often read in the United States.

Check out other books on our Summer 2019 books.


Comments

Popular Posts