Sort It Out! by Barbara Mariconda


What kid isn't a pack rat? I know that I have to sneak toys that my kids don't play with out of the house because if they see me putting them in a bag to leave they suddenly will want to play with it again. So I thought this book would be perfect for my four little monkeys. "Sort it Out!" by Barbara Mariconda was published in 2008. Packy the Packrat's mom had enough. she wants him to sort through his things and start getting rid of his things. 

So the illustrations by Sherry Rogers are amazing throughout the book. The mouses fur looks so soft that my kids kept trying to touch it. The illustrations are colorful and really draw little eyes attention to and learn how to clean and sort their things. At least that is the hope from me. This book is really sweet with it rhyming that wasn't forced. It really felt like my kids really understood what the book was about. 






Comments

Popular Posts