Book Review: The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig by Eugene Trivizas


I love getting different version of the common stories. So when I found, "The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig" by Eugene Trivizas, I was really excited to share this with my kids. This book was published in 1997 in it's second publish. This book has won Grand Canyon Reader Award for Picture Book in 1995, and Pennsylvania Young Readers' Choice Award for Grade K-3 in 1996.

In this book, the three little wolves go out into the world and build themselves a house. The wolves little houses are no match against the Big Bad Pig. It takes a chance encounter with a flamingo pushing a wheelbarrow full of flowers that finds a solution.

My kids really enjoyed this book so much. They giggled and giggled throughout the book. On one hand it was really hard to read and not get the characters mixed up. But I really loved reading this book to my kids and hearing them giggle throughout it. It kept everyone attention and they loved the illustrations throughout the book.

Check out other books on our Summer 2019 list.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten list.


Comments

Popular Posts