Book Review: Amazing Airplanes by Tony Mitton and Ant Parker


Mason, Cassie, and I are reading books based on the letters of the alphabet each week. Last week was our A week. So I had to read a book about airplanes to them. "Amazing Airplanes" by Tony Mitton and Ant Parker was published in 2002. In this book you join a wacky animal crew for a flight of a lifetime. It takes you to the airport terminal to all the way on how to the plane works.

The illustrations in this book really make the book. My kiddos loved looking at the pictures and seeing what parts of a plane is called. There is a few vocabulary words that are hard for preschool age but it was easy to explain to my kiddos. They loved all the different animals on the pages that are riding the airplane as well. My son Mason even counted all of them on one page. This book is really short and really sweet perfect for my two little kids.

Check out other books on our Walk through the Alphabet.

Check out books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten list.


Comments

Popular Posts