Book Review: Barnyard Banter by Denise Fleming


We love checking out some random books from our library. We saw "Barnyard Banter" by Denise Fleming and had to check it out for ourselves. This book was published in 1997, but was first published in 1994. It was another noisy morning on the farm, and all the animals were where they should be except for Goose.

The illustrations are very unique but really didn't grab my kids attention at all. I would really liked for it to have brighter colors. I did love that they had all different animals on the farm as my kids don't live near any farms. I love that it shows how busy the animals are and how they interact even in the fiction form. I think this book is great for toddlers and infants.

Check out this book on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten. 

Check out this book on our Summer 2019 list. 


Comments

Popular Posts