I Love My New Toy! by Mo Willems

 


Piggie can't wait to show Gerald her brand new toy. But will an accidentally broken toy accidentally break a friendship? I Love My New Toy! by Mo Willems was published in June 2008. This is book #5 in the Elephant and Piggie series. This book has won CYBILS Award for Easy Readers in 2008. 

Another Elephant and Piggie book that we read together. This one has a cute story about forgiveness and being careful with someone else property. The illustrations in this book are just like the other book in this series. These books you do not have to read in order. I love that this book just like the others are written in speech bubbles. So that a parent can read along side a new reader. Mo Willems is an amazing author that creates unique style that is all his own. I highly recommend any of his books. 



Comments

Popular Posts