If You Were a Panda Bear by Wendell Minor

 


This book introduces different types of bears to young children. Through the poems in this charming storybook, kids will learn that pandas are shy and eat bamboo, black bears love to climb trees, and grizzly bears can be up to ten feet tall. If You Were a Panda Bear by Wendell Minor and Florence Minor was published in June 2013. 

Let's first talk about the illustrations in this book. They are so amazing and life-like. I feel like I could pet the animals on the page. It really helped when I read it to my toddler who has never seen those animals before understand what they are. I love the info that is written in this book. The information in this book is simple which is great for the young readers. I recommend checking this out. 



 


Comments

Popular Posts