I Will Surprise My Friend! by Mo Willems

 


Gerald and Piggie want to play a game and surprise each other-but the biggest surprise is the one they least expected. I Will Surprise My Friend! by Mo Williems was published in January 2008. This book has won Goldfinch Award (Iowa PreK-3rd Grade) Nominee in 2011. 

Another Mo Willems book review for the blog. Can you tell that this author is one of my kids favorite books? It's not wonder Mo Willems have had lots of nominations and award for his books. You should check out his videos he has produced. This book is really cute and really unexpected. It has it's own story-line and silliness that is often read in Elephant and Piggie series. Just like the other books in this series the story is read in thought bubbles and speech bubbles. Each character voice in the book. I love using these type of books to work on the reading skill of fluency. It's so fun to act out the character in the book. I recommend checking out this amazing book. 






Comments

Popular Posts