Three Little Dinosaurs by Charles Fuge

 


We love dinosaurs in our house. The kids love reading books about them whether fiction or non-fiction. I think it's because they resemble dragons and what princess needs is a dragon. In this book Scratch, Spike, and Lofty dream only about flying. So one day they climb a volcano, hoping that if they jump off the edge and flap, they just might really take flight. But it turns out that flying is harder than it seems. Three Little Dinosaurs by Charles Fuge was published by March 2012. 

This book is really colorful but the story-line was weird. I am not sure if it's because it's suppose to be really simple for a little kid. Or if it just doesn't make since. My daughter didn't really enjoy the book and I didn't like that it talks about jumping off things to "fly" The book was easy to read-aloud which is great when it's for a younger child. But I just feel really at odd with this book for some reason. 





Comments

Popular Posts