Moonday by Adam Rex

 


I saw this book and thought, oh this book will be great to check out. I have a few kids who love space things and this book looked like it was about the moon. In this book, what do you do when the moon lowers itself into your backyard? When mornings are replaced by perpetual night, and people sigh-sleep in their eyes. You take the moon for a ride. Moonday by and illustrated by Adam Rex was published in September 2013. 


Mason didn't really enjoy this book as much as I thought he did. He told me it was okay. Was not one of his favorite books and really did not keep his attention. The illustrations in this book are amazing and so lifelike. The story didn't have much of a storyline so it was hard to follow. Also it was a bit challenging to read it aloud. I don't recommend checking this book out. 


Check out other books on Mason's list here. 

Check out books on Space here. 





Comments

Popular Posts