Book Review: You're Finally Here! by Melanie Watt


We love interactive books in our house. They always keep our four crazy kids paying attention to the book the whole time. I also love how they always seem to make my kids giggle and giggle, and giggle throughout it.

"You're Finally Here!" by Melanie Watt was published in 2011. This book a bunny bounces through a range of emotions about how difficult it is to wait. He is so excited that you, the reader has arrived. But he can't help but letting you know that it took to long for you to arrive.

This book made my kids giggle and giggle. They loved the bunny throughout the book in the simple illustrations. They also loved all of his different emotions about us the readers arriving. My kids took turns to guess what emotion they think the bunny had on every page. I loved that I could use this book to talk about being patient and how being patient can bring joy. It's a great book and it keeps kids attention on the book rather then else where. Make sure you check this book out.

Check out other books on our Summer reading list here.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten here.


Comments

Popular Posts