Book Review: Sleep Tight, Snow White by Jen Arena


We all love Fairy tales in this house and even more so the Princesses. So when I found a book of poems that are based off fairy tales. I knew I had to grab it to read to my kiddos.

"Sleep Tight, Snow White" by Jen Arena was published in 2017. Everyone has a hard time not going to to sleep from Prince Charming to the Wicked Queen. Say good night to your favorite characters from fairy tales in this beautiful poetry book.

First, can I just say that the illustrations in this book are amazing. They are so colorful and gorgeous. They have so much detail on each page that it just draws your attention into it. I love the poetry in this book, there are 15 poems that are great to read for bedtime. My kids loved reading one to two every night before bed. I loved how it shows literature in a poetry form that is different then what most people see in a bedtime book. This book is a great read and must check out.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books till Kindergarten.

Check out other books on Cassie's 1000 books till Kindergarten.

Check out books on our Summer List.


Comments

Popular Posts