Book Review: Belches, Burps, and Farts - Oh My! by Artie Bennett

What little kids don't like to hear a whole book about gross noses that come out their bodies. Not many and my two boys especially love hearing about it. So when I saw "Belches, Burps, Farts, Oh My!" by Artie Bennett at the library I had to check it out for my boys. In this book, it features body parts and processes.

My kids giggled and laughed. They absolutely loved this book and what it was about. Of course they were learning while they were giggling. They loved every gross thing that was mentioned in this book. I loved the illustrations and that it was a non-fiction book for them that still makes them giggle. I recommend checking out this book for your family.

Check out other books on our Summer Reading List here.

Check out Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten here.


Comments

Popular Posts