Book Review: The Butter Battle Book by Dr. Seuss

We love Dr. Seuss books in this house and this is a book I have never heard of so I thought I better check it out with my kiddos. "The Butter Battle Book" is a feud between the Yooks and Zooks from slingshots through sophisticated weapons. Each side wants to end the other side. But what is the war about.

I really wanted to like this book but some reason I felt like it fell flat. I didn't understand the whole story of what was going on. Usually in Dr. Seuss you can get some ideas on what is going on. The illustrations were just like other books in the Dr. Seuss series. It could not keep my children's attention what so ever and that made me sad.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books to Kindergarten here.

Check out other Summer 2019 books here.

Comments

Popular Posts