Book Review: I Took My Frog to the Library by Eric A. Kimmel


My kids saw this book in a free library book bend outside of their school. So naturally of course they had to get it to read. They choose this book because the picture on the cover drew them into the book.

"I Took My Frog to the Library" by Eric A. Kimmel is about a girl named Bridgett who brings her many different pets to the library. Such as the hyena laughs so loudly nobody can hear the story. Each animal that she brings causes different problems at the library.

My kids thought this story was so funny. Each page that I read to them sent them into a fit of giggles. Especially looking at the illustrations. I also used the book to help emphasis what we should be doing in the library and how to behave. Which in truth is something all kids need to learn at a young age. I loved this story and how I could use it to help teach my children. I also loved that it made my kids giggle until they fell over. It's a great story to read.

Check out other books on our Summer Reading List Here.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten here.


Comments

Popular Posts