One Duck Stuck by Phyllis Root

 


One duck is stuck in the muck. Can two fish, tails going swish, help? What about three moose, munching on spruce? Will four crickets, chirping in the thickets, be able to pull the unlucky duck out of the muck? One Duck Stuck by Phyllis Root illustrated by Jane Chapman was published in January 1998. 

This is such a cute book that I am actually really surprised that I really enjoyed it so much. Cassie really giggled at this book at all the things they did to try to get the duck unstuck. I also love that they hid counting so much in the book. Cassie loved helping me count on every page to make sure that the words matched with the illustration. The illustrations are bright and colorful perfect for the toddler to preschool range. I highly recommend to check this book out. 







Comments

Popular Posts