Pete the Kitty Goes to the Doctor by Kimberly and James Dean

 


Oh no! Pete the Kitty has a tummyache. Good thing his dad knows just what to do. It's time to go to the doctor! Except Pete may be a teensy-weensy bit nervous about his first visit to the doctor. With the help of his dad, Pete discovers the doctors isn't scary! Pete the Kitty Goes to the Doctors by Kimberly and James Dean was August 2019. 

My kids love Pete the Cat books so much. We love how positive he is in his book so when I found that there was a series of Pete the Kitty. I knew we had to check it out. This book is so cute and very simple. It describes what doctors do in simple terms for preschoolers and toddlers to understand. The illustrations are bright and colorful which I have found out that toddlers have an easier time paying attention to. Cassie really enjoyed this book and actually begged to put in her bed to read falling asleep. I recommend checking this book out. 





Comments

Popular Posts