Do Unto Otters by Laurie Keller

 


Mr. Rabbit's new neighbors are Otters. OTTERS! But he doesn't know anything about Otters. Will they get along? Will they be friends? Just treat otters the same way you'd like them to treat you, advises wise Mr. Owl. And so begins Mr. Rabbit's reflection on good manners. Do Unto Otters: A Book About Manners by Laurie Keller September 2007. This book was nominated for California Young Readers Medal for Primary in 2010. 

One of Miles class read this book to the whole class and I fell in love with this book. I love how they worked in manners into this book. I feel like now days a lot of kids don't have a lot of manners and really need to learn it. The illustrations in this book are so cute and really bring the story to life. This book is cute and I will read it to my kids before school starts every year. I highly recommend you to check it out. 







Comments

Popular Posts