Curious George Visits the Dentist by H.A. Rey

 


When George bites into a shiny apple made of wax, his tooth begins to hurt. The next morning George shows his his wiggy tooth to the man to the man with the yellow hat, who takes him to the dentist. George is nervous about his first visit to the dentist, but overcomes his fear and learns about better dental hygiene - with a little good-natured mayhem on the side! Curious George visits the Dentist by H.A. Rey and Margret Rey was published in 1989. It is apart of Curious George New Adventures. 

Another joy of reading Curious George book that we were introducing the kids to the famous character. The illustrations in this book are so well down that they are colorful that it attracts kids to the pages. I love how they talk about how nervous the Dentist makes Curious George but also the other kids. That gives permission to kids everywhere that it's okay to be nervous. I also love how they introduce the steps of the dentist. I find the more familiar my kids are before a new experience the less they react inappropriate. I really enjoy this book and I can't wait to check out more Curious George books. 







Comments

Popular Posts