LMNO Peas by Keith Baker

 


Get ready to roll through the alphabet with a jaunty cast of busy little peas. Featuring a range of zippy characters from Acrobat Peas to Zoologist Peas, this picture book highlights a variety of interests, hobbies, and careers; each one themed to a letter of the alphabet and gives a wonderful sense of the colorful world we live in.  LMNO Peas by Keith Baker was published in April 2010. This book is apart of the book series called Peas. 

I have read this book a few times to my kids over the years and this book always makes me giggle. I love the illustrations in this book and the random things that the peas are doing. Each pea character has their own personality and I want to know each one. I loved that they didn't use the common A words and so on. It really helps kids see that there is more then the letter A then the word apple. Cassie really enjoyed looking at all the characters and what they are doing on the page. I recommend you check this book out. 




Comments

Popular Posts