When God Made Light by Matthew Paul Turner

 


'Let there be light!" that's what God said. And light began shining and then started to spread. When God Made Light by Matthew Paul Turner illustrated by David Catrow was published in February 2018. 

I love finding unique books and for that I really find this book unique. A lot of people shy away from reading religious books to infants or toddlers but not me. I love teaching my kids different religions and letting them figure out what they themselves believe in. I loved the illustrations in this book as they are so colorful and really keep the little readers attention to the book. I also love the contrast on the pages of light and dark. Cassie really enjoyed looking at this book over and over again. Mason really enjoyed listening to the story. We used this time to talk about the difference and similarities in what we believe in compare to the books. I recommend checking this out. 




Comments

Popular Posts