I Love Christmas by Anna Walker

 


A sweet picture book of Ollie and his pet dog Fred celebrates all the things they love about Christmas. I Love Christmas by Anna Walker was published in January 2009. 

This is a really simple Christmas book and I think this book would be good for infants and young toddlers. The illustrations throughout this book are super simple and are colored in simple coloring of red, greys, and whites. This is not a board book which I really think that it could be changed into one. The storyline is super simple and each page has one sentence on it. Cassie was really bored with this book so I think younger then her would be best for it. It is really easy to read aloud to children and the words flowed nicely. No trip ups or anything to slow down the reader. 




Comments

Popular Posts