The Flea's Sneeze by Lynn Downey

 



I love trying to find different types of books to read my kiddos. In this book, what happens when a flea gets a bad case of the sniffles? In this picture book follows a loveable flea and his sneeze through the mayhem. Before the night is over, every animal - from the mouse to the cow has something to say. Will the animals ever fall back to sleep? The Flea's Sneeze by Lynn Downey illustrated by Karla Firehammer was published in September 2000. 

Mason and Cassie really loved this book. They love how it read like a poem and how it is calm before it's not calm anymore. I loved the illustrations in this book and how life-like the animals in the barn are. I loved how they were not cartoon like in their looks. I loved how this book flowed and how easy it was to read aloud to my two younger kids. This book is a hidden treasure and should be read many times. 





Comments

Popular Posts