Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Willems

 


Yep, another Mo Willems book in the house at my house. I believe all four of my kids love Mo Willems and so yep we read another one of his book. In this book, Gerald has a big decision to make. But will he make it in time? Should I Share My Ice cream? by Mo Willems was published in June 2011. This is the 15th book in Elephant and Piggie series. These books are though stand-alone books. 


This book is so perfect for a kindergartener and a parent to read together. So each character in this book gets their own speech bubble and there is no other word. So with my kids when I am reading with just one I have them pick which character they want to read for and I read for the other one. We then read side by side. It's great to practice reading skills as well as practice fluency. My kids really enjoyed this book and the funny antics of the characters. It's a little harder to read aloud to a group of kids as there are speech bubbles and so you are the characters. The illustrations are simple but colorful. It's a great book to check out. 









Comments

Popular Posts