I Feel Angry by D.K. Publishing

 



I am big about teaching my kids about feelings and how to express them safety. It's been something that I work on with them as one of my boys can't verbal express how he feels most of the time. So when I found this board book, I knew that I had to check it out in helping his younger sister recognizing her own feelings. In this book it guides children through a common emotion containing information about how anger works in the brain, and what makes them angry. I Feel Angry: Why Do I Feel Angry Today? by D.K. Publishing was published in October 2020. 


The illustrations in this book are colorful and really catches the emotion to a T. I really like the wording is simple for a toddler to explain the emotions to. I love how they give tips to calm down and really can't wait to find the other feeling books. Cassie loved this book and loved looking through it even on her own. This book was really easy to read a loud to my kids. Make sure you add this to any nursery. 






Comments

Popular Posts