Down By the Bay by Raffi

 


A classic silly song that toddlers know and love, Down by the Bay has been a favorite and best-selling Raffi Songs to read. Down By the Bay by Raffi Cavoukian illustrated by Nadine Bernard Westcott was published in 1988. This is apart of the Raffi Songs to Read series. 


I grew up singing this song and it's been so much fun to share it with my own kids as they grow. So when I saw that there was a book I knew we had to check it out. The illustrations in this book are so funny and really are colorful. They grab the attention of the young reader. The book is just like the song so it was hard to not sing the words. Cassie really enjoyed looking at the pictures and wanted to keep singing the song over and over. I highly recommend this book especially if you are working on rhyming as it's such a fun silly book. 




Comments

Popular Posts