Dentists by Cecilia Minden

 


Early on, kids are taught the importance of taking care of their teeth. Dentists play a pivotal role in helping children maintain good hygiene, as well as protecting their pearly whites for years to come. Dentists by Cecilia Minden was published in January 2006. 

I love finding non-fiction books that I think my pre-schooler can handle listening to me read. I also love that this book used actual pictures so that it was easier to help kids understand that the Dentist office is not a scary place. This book was easy enough for my pre-schooler to understand with limited amount of vocabulary words that she didn't know. It was a great book that helped her learn what a Dentist is. The text is simple enough to read a loud. I highly recommend you check out this book. 





Comments

Popular Posts