Goldilocks and The Three Dinosaurs by Mo Willems

 


Once upon a time, there were three hungry Dinosaurs: Papa Dinosaur, Mama Dinosaur...and a Dinosaur who happened to be visiting from Norway. Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs by Mo Willems was published in September 2012. This book has won Irma Black Award Nominee in 2013 and Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Picture Books in 2012. 

I love finding different books about based on fairy tales. I had never heard of this version of the Goldilocks and the Three Bears. I knew we had to check out this book and see what it was about. I loved this book. The illustrations in this book are very childlike. They are colorful and really bring a lot of humor in the illustrations. The story is cute and has a slight change from the original. I highly recommend checking out this book. 





Comments

Popular Posts