Book Review: Roar: A Big-Mouthed Book of Sounds! by Jonathan Litton


Who is the loudest animal in this fiercely fun book of sounds? Bright artwork, finger-holes, and a cheerful rhyming story makes learning come alive in "Roar: A Big-Mouthed Book of Sounds!" by Jonathan Litton.

This book is so colorful as the cover. My boys were fighting over this book after we finished it the first. I love how it's a board book because it draws infants and toddlers to it. The illustrations in this book is so full of colors and my kids love sticking their fingers through the animals mouths. We also loved shouting out each sound the animals make. I love this book because it helps teach kids the different sounds of animals that they might not see all the time. It's also colorful and I feel that is really important to the eyes of a child as it draws their attention. I recommend reading this to infants and toddlers.



Comments

Popular Posts