Book Review: Good Luck!: A St. Patrick's Day Story by Joan Holub


The Ant Hill kids are back in Good Luck!: A St. Patrick's Day Story by Joan Holub. This time they are performing in a St. Patrick's Day parade complete with shamrocks and bagpipes! When a high-spirited leprechaun chase leads them to the end of a rainbow, the ants find a delightful surprise!

What fun is this cover! When I saw this cover I knew this book was going to be funny for my three energetic toddlers. This book is so colorful in the illustrations that my kids could not get enough of the different things in them. The story was so fun and kept my kids laughing at the fun of the ants and the leprechaun. Of course they want to be in a parade now as well. It's a great book and easy to read for those new readers in your family.



Comments

Popular Posts