Book Review: The Hidden by Jessica Verday


This is book three in The Hollows series. Beware of spoilers ahead. Check out my reviews of book 1: The Hollows or book 2: The Haunted

Abbey knows that Caspian is her destiny. Theirs is a bond that transcends even death. But as Abbey finally learns the full truth about the dark fate that links her to Caspian and ties them both to the town of Sleepy Hollow, she suddenly has some very hard choices to make. Caspian may be the love of her life, but is that love worth dying for? Find out the answers in The Hidden by Jessica Verday.

I think these books in the series are getting better each book that follows. As I am morning the loss of finally finishing this trilogy. Let's discuss the amazing cover that I have yet to figure out how it's linked to the series let alone the book. So, in this book Abbey really finds out the meaning of being able to see Caspian. Also her best friend Kristin (yeah...remember her) death. dun dun dun....She finds out that Kristin was not the one that was suppose to after all die that night but it was suppose to be.......ABBEY. So now you have Abbey, feeling horrible that she should just end her life because she was the one who was suppose to die that night several years earlier. Then you have Abbey remembering her amazing awesome perfume shop. I really wish I had a friend to come up with the best perfume for me. So poor Abbey, not conflicted in the way normal teens are conflicted but in a way that she realizes that if she wants to be with Caspian and do all the things she wants to do she has to leave everything else behind. All the dreams that she wanted to have before Caspian came into the picture. I feel bad for her. Some of the plots in this book makes you roll your eyes but the ending is AMAZING....I wish I could spoil it for you but...I can't. Let's just say some of the parts you want to just move on...but then you get to the ending and you are happy with the world again. You need to check it this book out...

After you have read it...WHAT DID YOU THINK of the amazing ending?





Comments

Popular Posts