My Five Senses by Aliki

 


    Before we start with the review of the book. I must apologies. I haven't posted reviews a lot lately because life gets hectic when all four kids started school. Don't worry, there are tons of book reviews coming. Cassie started Kindergarten this year which means all four of my kids are now in school. It was a hard adjustment for me to not have my side-kick home. But, I still have Miles home as he does online school. The kids are all in activities that have us running ever. Ginny is in three choirs this year and made her school play. She has already sang at Professional Women's Soccer game this year with one choir. Mason and Cassie have us running to soccer practices and games. Miles decided he wants to train for a 5K. Also have had friends over and just enjoying spending time with each other. Whew...so I have a bunch of book reviews coming. Also I started a new blog....don't give me that look. My other blog is where I review my adult literature that keeps me sane. So if you want to check those reviews out let me know or just go to goodreads where I post both. Anyways...back to the book review. 

    Sight, smell, taste, hearing, and touch - our five senses teach us about our world. My Five Senses by Aliki was published in March 1991. This book is apart of the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science, Stage 1 series. 

    I think I have read this book to all four of my kids at some point in their life. This is such a neat non-fiction book that doesn't seem like it could be non-fiction. It's not the normal boring you sometimes find with non-fiction and also has illustrations rather then pictures. It would have been good if it had actual pictures in each part of the book but it was not a deal breaker. Like I said I have read this book to all four kids at some point. I love how simple this book is that a preschooler can learn from it but also there places where an older kid can still learn from it. This is a great book to talk about senses in simple terms. I highly recommend checking this book out. 

For More Books on the Human Body

Comments

Popular Posts