Wolf in the Snow by Matthew Cordell

 


I love finding different books for my kids to check out and help them understand books. It's also a way that I find their interest and help them explore the world around us. In this book A girl is lost in a snowstorm. A wolf cup is lost, too. How will they find their way home? Wolf in the Snow by Matthew Cordell was published January 2017. It has won Caldecott Medal in 2018, and Boston Globe-Horn Book Award Nominee for Picture Book in 2017. 

I love the illustrations in this book in how they are not just cut and dry. I really think Matthew Cordell wanted the pictures to tell the story. In these type of books, I like how my kids are the storyteller and each time we read it they can tell it different. This book has amazing illustrations and they are colorful and really grab the eye. I recommend checking this book. 





Comments

Popular Posts