Clifford's Good Deed

 


I loved reading Clifford books growing up and wanted to share the joy of these books with my own children. In this book Clifford is trying really hard to perform some good deeds to other. Which of course it is harder then it seems because he is a big red dog. Clifford's Good Deeds by Norman Bridwell was published in March 1985. 

I absolutely love this book as it has a good thing its trying to teach my kids about doing good deeds for others. Also knowing that sometimes things just don't work out right and it's a-okay. I love the illustrations in this book and how it's the original and it's so very colorful. I love the text through out this book and how it's simple for the little ones but also has a good meaning. I recommend checking out this classic book. 





Comments

Popular Posts