The Bad Seed by Jory John

 


My kids have been dying to read this book for awhile. So when I finally had the chance to check it out of the library I checked it out. A bad seed has a bad temper, bad manners, and bad attitude. He's been bad for a long time he doesn't remember. But he decided to change his mind and decides he wants to be happy. The Bad Seed by Jory John was published on May 2018. 

I really liked this story and what it stands for. Miles has several disabilities that make it hard for him to have a great day. This book was great for him as it talks about making the change yourself to be happy instead of being bad. I really liked this book for my kids but I felt like my kids didn't enjoy it as well as they hoped they did. I love the illustrations by Pete Oswald through out the book and how they are colorful and really go well with the text. 






Comments

Popular Posts