I Love You for Miles and Miles by Alison Goldberg

 


One of my friends shared this book with me because of my son name is Miles. So I ordered the book and the rest is history. In this book love can be stronger then excavator, longer than the longest train, and taller then the tallest crane. No matter where you go, love travels with you always. I Love You for Miles and Miles by Alison Goldberg and illustrated by Mike Yamada was published in December 2017. 

I absolutely loved this book with it's amazing colorful illustrations that are jammed packed with different things to look at. To the amazing written text that is perfect for an older child but also for a infant. My kids loved this book so much that it's now falling apart because they keep reading it over and over again. This book is perfect for a parent to read to their children and let them know how much they love them. I recommend checking this book out for your kids. 





Comments

Popular Posts