Book Review: PJ Mask Christmas Wishes

My boys have found the love of the t.v show PJ Mask so when I saw that they had a Christmas book I got it from the library to read to my kids. This book is "PJ Mask Christmas Wishes" which is based off of the episode Christmas Wishes. In this book it is almost Christmas day and the PJ Masks have many wishes for the holiday season.

My four kids really liked the book and were pretty happy to read the story. I on the other hand wished it had more of a story-line. I felt like this book was really lacking in story-line. It was more like learning what each of them wished for and that was the end. It was really sad I felt like. The illustrations are exactly like those in the show. I recommend reading this to really young kids.

Check out other books on Mason's 1000 books before Kindergarten and Cassie's 1000 books before Kindergarten.




Comments

Popular Posts