Book Review: Happy Easter, Pout-Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen

Deborah Diesen is the author of many children's picture books, including New York Times bestselling The Pout-Pout Fish. She loves playing with words and rhymes and rhythms. She has worked as a bookseller, a bookkeeper, and a reference librarian. She and her family live in Michigan. 

Enjoy another book about Pout-Pout fish in Happy Easter, Pout-Pout Fish. Hippity-Hoppity, the pout-pout bunny is on his way! Toddlers will love swimming along with the pout-pout fish this Easter as he turns little pouts into big smiles.

This is such a cute story. We fell in love with Pout-Pout fish awhile back when we read the first book about him. This book is so cute and I loved that it's a board book. I was able to let my youngest "read" it as well as my older kids. It's full of colors and it's so fun that it's about Easter. I recommend reading this.










Comments

Popular Posts