Book Review: Easter by Rebecca Pettiford


Easter by Rebecca Pettiford  is a non-fiction book for children about Easter. It is photo-illustrated book for early readers talking about the Christian holiday Easter and how people celebrate it.

I really like liked this book because it has pictures. I feel with non-fiction book for kids should have picture illustrations because that is how kids can learn about it. They look at the picture the most. Also for those who don't perhaps celebrate Easter they never experienced those things. My kids loved looking at the many pictures in this book. I loved how it explained Easter in terms that even my three year old could understand. It really helped him be able to participate. My kids loved learning about the holiday we will be celebrating on Sunday. Happy Easter everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts